Large Mala meditation necklace consisting of 75 serpentine melon-shaped and round beads adorned with a bone Tridacna bead with turquoise enamels, coral and copper bronze.
Crafted from a spotted serpentine amulet carved with a figure of the Laughing Buddha.
- 1 Central amulet sculpted with an embossed Buddha made of spotted and shiny serpentine - (53 x 44.6 x 12.5 mm).
-12 Bright round beads - (Diameter: 12.8 mm).
- 2 Round melon-shaped beads - (Diameter: 13 mm).
- 2 Round beads sculpted with archaic Taotie decorations - (Diameter: 14 mm).
- 54 Round melon-shaped beads - (Diameter: 10 mm).
///Bone, Copper bronze with turquoise and coral enamels.
- Oval bead, surrounded with an annular ring inlaid with blue turquoise and red coral enamels - (29 x 19 mm).
Beautiful variety of beads carefully selected in green tones, beautiful and finely worked composition with 2 beautiful amulets, unusual and very attractive.
Unique handcrafted necklace, beads and amulets without any chips and very little wear.
Total weight: 205.6 g.
Circular length: 80 cm.
Extension: 5.4 cm.
Budai (布袋 in Chinese) or Hotei (布袋 in Japanese), Bố Đại (in Vietnamese) also known as the Laughing Buddha, is a major figure in popular tradition in Asia, including Buddhism, Taoism, and Shintoism. He usually represents generosity, wealth and abundance.
Budai is generally represented with a smiling figure, a big bare belly, bald, ears with very long lobes (sign of high spirituality) and carrying a cloth bag, Budai in Mandarin, from which it took its name and a stick. In Chinese mythology, the stomach was considered to be the heart of the soul, and Budai's big belly can be interpreted as an allegory of his big heart.
Please see the photos carefully to get a better idea of the lot.
The support is not included in the sale.
A box will be included.
It will be carefully packed and shipped via Colissimo, with insurance and track and trace.
- N.º de artigos
- Colar de meditação "Mala" - 75 Pérolas - Melões - Esculpido em um Buda Rindo Amuleto Esculpido
- Serpentina, Osso, Bronze, Turquesa e Coral - (Símbolo de generosidade, fortuna e abundância)
- Le Bouddhisme, le taoïsme, et le shintoïsme
- Período estimado
- Final do século XX
- País de origem
- Excelente estado - muito pouco usado com sinais mínimos de envelhecimento e desgaste
- 0×0×80 mm
- 205 g