This is a nice, old Blaupunkt car radio with medium wave. This radio was built in 1968 and has a metal-chrome front for an Opel from the 60s. Without the Opel front, and with only the small chrome front, this radio also fits nicely in a classic Porsche 911. The front can also be turned around and then it might fit in another type of car.
The radio works well. Lighting also works. This device has 5 preset buttons for Medium wave (AM) and a DIN-connector to connect an external music device.
- Type: Blaupunkt Hamburg Z 230 290 - 7.638.300
- Medium wave (BC or AM) with 5 preset channels
- Manufacturing year 1968
- Tone control
- 6-Pole DIN-connector
- Mounting dimensions (wxhxd) 179x50x170 mm
- Front dimensions (wxh) 195x55 mm
- Made in Germany
- Tipo de objeto
- Hamburg (s) - 1968
- Funciona bem. com o Opel Olympia, frente recorde
- 50×179×170 mm