- First registration: 07/1964
- Original 283 ci/4.6 litre V8
- Approx. 200 hp
- 3-speed automatic transmission
- Interior: NEW seats, headliner, door and side panels
- Recently repainted
- Sound frame and underbody
- The steering is in a good condition.
- The differential is in a good condition.
- Clean and dry underbody.
- New door seals.
- New seals for the front- and rear windscreens and the boot.
- New carpet.
- Service and replacement of all fluids.
- Wheel alignment.
- New tyres.
- Brake cylinder replaced.
- New brake hoses.
This Chevy has been completely restored.
The 1964 Chevrolet BelAir is identical in its build to the Chevy Impala, it’s a sought after and particularly rare classic car, which, as far as possible, is in its original condition. The chassis, body and underbody are in good shape.
It has been well maintained and visually and technically is in a very good condition. The engine runs smoothly and starts immediately. The brakes grips and the steering is responsive.
It comes with a valuation report of over EUR 22,500.
Tüv and H-registration report can be done before the car is collected at the cost of the buyer.
Car duties and taxes have been paid and it also has the original US title (US registration document).
Of course, it also has the German papers.
It can be viewed by appointment in 58675 Hemer, NRW, Germany.
- Tipo de modelo
- Bel Air
- Localizado em
- Estilo de carroçaria
- 88500 km
- Papéis do registo
- com um registo alemão
- 2 - Muito bom estado: sinais mínimos de uso
- Azul, Cinzento
- Cavalos de potência
- Capacidade cúbica