This necklace is unique for its for its beautiful grey, rose and golden color shades and bright shine.
Individualy knotted between each pearl for safety and comfort, the necklace is completed with an elegant clasp in solid silver.
The interesting baroque shaped pearls and well matched clasp give the necklace its own unique appeal.
At 45cm, the necklace has a standard length that sits nicely at the collarbone.
- Type / Origin: Freshwater / Southeast Asia
- Oyster: Hyriopsis Cumingi
- Color: Grey with beautiful overtones
- Shape: Baroque
- Surface: Clean and smooth with light natural growth characteristics
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 17x20mm
Individually knotted between each pearl for safety, the necklace is completed with a 925 silver clasp.
The clasp is safe and is easy to open/close.
Packaging: Necklace Jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality of the pearls.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Prata - Pérolas cultivadas em cinza 17x20mm
- Pureza do material
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Peso total
- 1 st