Pink Floyd – The Dark Side Of The Moon
Pink Floyd – The Dark Side Of The Moon (German- Edition))
George Hardie (born 1944) is a graphic designer, illustrator and educator, best known for his work producing cover art for the albums of rock musicians and bands with the British art design group Hipgnosis
A1 Speak To Me
A2 Breathe 3:58
A3 On The Run 3:36
A4 Time 7:01
A5 The Great Gig In The Sky
Vocals – Clare Torry 4:36
Saxophone – Dick Parry 6:22
B2 Us And Them
Saxophone – Dick Parry 7:46
B3 Any Colour You Like 3:25
B4 Brain Damage 3:48
B5 Eclipse 2:03
Comes with 2 posters and 2 postcards.
German reissue by Sonopress, derived by 020 in runouts.
Status . LP - Mint
Cover - Near Mint (light pressure on one the corners )
Picture sleeve - Mint
Labels-wonderful blue triangle
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London between June 1972 and January 1973
1) A six-panel blue pyramid poster.
2) A six-panel group shot poster in landscape style with.
3) Two small Pink Floyd postcard-sized graphic inserts, one yellow and one brown, printed on thin pieces of paper.
(All four with the same cat# as the release 1C 064-05 249).
Matrix / Runout (Runout side A,stamped, variant 1): 05249-A4 4
Nice state for any collector
- Artista/banda (máx. 3)
- Pink Floyd
- Vários Títulos
- Título do disco
- The Dark Side Of The Moon [Empty Prism Labels] Germany
- Número de itens
- Origem da multimédia
- Álbum LP
- País de Lançamento
- Ano de lançamento - mais antigo
- Ano de Lançamento (mais recente)
- Mint (M)
- Bilhete postal, Capa interior original, Cartaz, Desdobrável, Folheto/livro
- Editora discográfica
- Número da editora discográfica
- 1C 064-05 249