Graded by IGI, the world's largest independent gem certification and appraisal institute.
IGI certification, considered to be one of the most reliable certifications in the world and respected by anyone associated with the Diamond Industry.
Certification included and laser inscription.
No Reserve Price!
Color: Fancy Orangy Brown
Photos are taken with a high-quality camera lens.
No process of coloring editing or Photoshop, “What you see, is what you get”.
Please have a good look at the photos before bidding.
IGI - Clarity Scale:
IF - Internally Flawless
VVS1, VVS2 - Very Very Slightly Included.
VS1, VS2 - Very Slightly Included.
SI1, SI2 - Slightly Included.
I1, I2, and I3 - Imperfect.
* Shipments are insured and tracked by the most reliable shipping companies FedEx/DHL.
* Please note, your country of residence may impose customs and import duties.
* Belgian bidders, you may need to clear the shipment from the Diamond Office in Antwerp.
* Chinese bidders, loose Diamonds can only be shipped to Hong Kong.
* French bidders, please note the increased cost for shipments to France.
This cost includes the handling, delivery and broker fee which is required for importing diamonds to France. This is a specialized service provided by D2D VAL Express. This fee covers all costs except any applicable Import VAT.
If you're interested to check more of our lots, please click on the seller’s name next to reviews and location.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, feel free to contact us if you have any concern or questions.
- Peso total em quilates
- Forma / corte
- Cor natural extravagante
- fancy orangy brown
- IGI Antwerp - No Reserve Price, SI1
- Natural (não tratada)
- Gravado a laser