This lot includes:
- 1 original puzzle magazine cover sketch drawn with pencil on paper. You should know that these sketches have some stains, wrinkles and scrawls.
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.50 cm
- Hand signed by Disney artist
Ignasi Calvet Esteban began his career in the Bruguera publishing house in 1973 and soon he went on to work for the German market as a cartoonist for Felix the Cat and Flip & Flap, and war comics for the British publisher Fleetway. Freelance artwork for Spanish, German and British publishers 1978-1979.
In the 1980s he began to work in Disney comics, published in various countries. One of the great cartoonists who knows how to perfectly capture the universe of Disney comics.
- Esboço de capa de revista de quebra-cabeça original
- N.º de artigos
- Huey, Dewey & Louie Duck
- Original Puzzle Magazine Cover Sketch - Esteban
- Quase novo
- Primeira edição
- Assinado, Página de arte original