Carl Paul Goerz began producing cameras in 1888. Many cameras were equipped with a patent shutter curtain whose shutter speed is a function of the distance between the curtains.
The CP Goerz Company is prosperous and has up to 3,000 employees in its workshops in the early 1920s. In the year 1926 CP Goerz started the new company Zeiss Ikon.
The overall condition of this camera is good, especially when one takes its age of around 120 years into account.
Please take a good look at the pictures, which provide a good impression of the condition of this camera.
Only the curtain needs some attention, it no longer functions.
The lens is a DOGMAR 1: 4.5/192 F=210mm D.R.P. C.P. GOERZ Berlin no. 350315.
The production number of the camera housing is: 106 - 39216
- C.P. Goerz
- Modelo/Tipo n.º
- C.P. GOERZ ANGO (13x18cm) ca.1900
- Tipo de objeto/dispositivo
- Câmera flip com lente DOGMAR 210mm
- Cosmeticamente em uma condição bonita
- N.º de dispositivos principais
- Tipo de montagem de lente
- Schroefdraad op een lensbord
- Tipo de película
- 13x18 cm
- Em bom estado de funcionamento