This Ferrari 250 TR 58 was a 1959 prototype and driven by Luigi Musso and Olivier Gendebien during the 42° Targa Florio 1958 and promptly won!
Entering the 1960 Cuban GP, Ettore Chimeri lost control and was fatally thrown from the car while crashing in a ravine.
The Ferrari was so heavily damaged it was not worth recovery, but in 1963 it was removed and dumped in a Military scrapyard.
Ferrari 250 TR Spyder Scaglietti 58 "Prototype" / #0726TR
- Front-engined: Tipo-128 LM V12/60° 2v SOHC 2953cc
42° Targa Florio 1958
- Scuderia Ferrari (I) #106
- Racedrivers: Luigi Musso (I)/Olivier Gendebien (B)
- Result: winner
Out of production! NEW in it's original showcase and cardboard box.
Rare and highly collectable!
- N.º de artigos
- Marca/Modelo Tipo
- Ferrari 250 TR Spyder Scaglietti 58 "Prototype" / #0726TR - 42° Targa Florio 1958
- Informação Adicional
- Scuderia Ferrari (I) # 106 - Luigi Musso (I) / Olivier Gendebien (B)
- Carro de corrida
- Na caixa original