Beautiful silver shaker for spices and / or powdered sugar with bayonet closure, straight model with floral-riveted motifs of flowers and leaves and a beautiful openwork cap.
With the hallmarks:
- Maker's mark H&G = Hamilton & Inches
* The firm began in 1866 as a family business and founded its silver shop in 1896. The firm is still active and holds a Royal Warrant as Silversmiths of Her Majesty The Queen *
- City mark for Edinburgh
- Year stamp i for 1890.
- Extra silver hallmark for imports to the Netherlands
Height: 19 cm.
Diameter belly 6 cm.
Weight 133 grams
It is in an excellent condition, it has been handled with good care all these years!
Will be packaged well and with care.
Possible to collect on location
- Aspersor para especiarias e / ou açúcar em pó com fecho de baioneta
- .925 prata
- Hamilton & Inches - Edinburgh
- Hamilton & Inches
- Período estimado
- País de origem
- Excelente estado - muito pouco usado com sinais mínimos de envelhecimento e desgaste
- 133 g