A pair of Georgian hallmarked silver "berry" spoons.
The bowls are gilt and beautifully embossed.
These berry spoons are ideal for serving summer fruits or other puddings and a sign of the very high quality is the all over gilding (gold-wash).
1) Hallmarked by Thomas Graham & Jacob Willis, assay office London, year 1789, head of King George III.
Length 22 cm.Weight 53 grams.
2) Hallmarked by George Smith (III) & William Fearn, assay office London, year 1793, head of King George III.
Length 21.5 cm. Weight 62 grams
Condition: Excellent, minor surface scratches / wear in keeping with general age and wear. No major dents, damage or repairs
Please check-out my other active auctions by clicking on Seller "AliceWonder".
Registered and tracked shipping. Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- N.º de artigos
- Colheres de berry georgianas
- .925 prata
- Thomas Graham & Jacob Willis - George Smith (III) & William Fearn
- Período estimado
- País de origem
- Excelente estado - muito pouco usado com sinais mínimos de envelhecimento e desgaste
- 115 g