Type of jewel: pendant
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Although there are not legible or recognizable hallmarks, we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Era: ca. 1870
Inspired by: Symbolism of the cross
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): Ten rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: Length ca. 4,20 cm (1,65 inch) x width ca. 3,20 cm (1,26 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 5,30 gram (3,41 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19081-0156
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Cruz do Victorian-Anno 1870-, Pendente
- Ouro amarelo
- Pureza do material
- 18 K
- Length ca. 4,20 cm (1,65 inch) x width ca. 3,20 cm (1,26 inch)
- Peso total
- 5.3 g
- Muito bom estado - ligeiramente utilizado - com pequenos sinais de desgaste
- Pedra principal
- Pedras Circundantes
- Nenhuma reserva!