L’ESTAMPE MODERNE number 14 - COMPLETE - published in June 1898, including the portfolio illustrated by MUCHA (few light stains, visible on the photo) and 4 lithographs, made specially for this magazine ( 30.6 cm x 40.5 cm on fine wove paper):
- AU PAYS NOIR by J.G. BESSON, depicting miners, + text from Germinal of Emile Zola
- LA RONDE by Henri LE SIDANER + poem by Van Lerberghe.
- LUTECE by A. GIRALDON + text by A. DE COETLOGON.
- BAL DE BARRIERE by STEINLEN + text by Ed & J. DE GONCOURT.
Each additional text (one per lithograph) is printed on onionskin paper.
With an authentication embossed blind stamp on each print, signed in the plate, depicting a dishevelled child's head?
You will find, on the same picture, the text with the stamp of the related lithograph.
In good condition, despite the above mentioned stains on the flyleaf. Never framed.
- portfolio Mucha + 4 lithos : BESSON – LE SIDANER – GIRALDON - STEINLEN
- Título da obra de arte
- L'Estampe Moderne n°14 COMPLET
- juin 1898
- Assinado em impressão
- No geral, num estado razoavelmente bom
- Venda com moldura
- Tamanho da imagem
- 40×30 cm